The lawyers in our Criminal Defence Team at Walters & Plaskitt provide a comprehensive service to our clients including the following:
- Investigations and interviews at the Police Station and with other investigating agencies e.g. Benefits Agency, Local Authority.
- Proceedings before the Magistrates’ Court.
- Proceedings before the Youth Court.
- Proceedings before the Crown Court.
- Appeal proceedings before all Appellate Courts.
- Disciplinary and appeal proceedings before all tribunals and boards.
We have a substantial number of specialist advocates who conduct trials and Court hearings on a daily basis.
Our services include defending clients facing matters involving all types of proceedings such as:
- Environmental crime.
- Health and Safety.
- Manslaughter or murder.
- Money laundering.
- Drug trafficking and drugs offences.
- Road traffic offences.
- Sexual offences.
- Violent crime.
- Public Disorder.
- Proceeds of Crime Act applications.
- Confiscation Orders and seizure of assets.
- HMRC prosecutions.
- Illegal immigration.
We will always advise upon the availability of Legal Aid in Court proceedings. If you require any information in respect of criminal investigations or criminal proceedings, please contact our team on 01782 819611
The firm is able to offer wide ranging advice, support and representation to all clients who find themselves the subject of a police investigation or proceedings before the Magistrates Court in respect of motoring offences.
Having a driving licence is an essential requirement for many people. Some individuals run the risk of losing their jobs if they lose their driving licence. Others face enormous inconvenience and hardship as a result of having to make alternative arrangements, even if they are able to keep open their job.
The firm is able to provide specialist advice and representation at all stages of a police investigation and Court proceedings in all aspects of motoring law including:
- Speeding and penalty points
- Drink driving related charges
- Disqualifications from driving
If you require any advice or assistance relating to motoring offences please contact our team on 01782 819611